Who wants a cold pool? Add a heater or heat pump to your swimming pool to make swimming more enjoyable and extend the swimming season. With our reliable, energy-efficient heaters and heat pumps, you’ll never have to worry about getting into a cold pool again.
High Performance Eco-Friendly Heaters
MasterTemp® offers all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and super quiet operation won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time. Heavy-duty (HD) unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency*
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
* Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% Efficient. Heavy-duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% Efficient.
High Performance Pool And Spa Heater
For indoor or outdoor installations on pools and spas. Features include an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, and 6-position control panel. PMG burner technology requires no outdoor draft hood. Proven Dura-Glas™ rust-proof construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections. Heavy-duty unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use.
- Lightweight – Lightest heater in its class
- Best in class energy efficiency*
- Compact Design – Ideal for retro-fit installations
- Easy to Switch – Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice
- Environmentally Friendly – All units are low NOx
- Rustproof Housing – Sleek, matte black enclosure is made of Dura-Glas – an exclusive Sta-Rite material that handles the heat and weathers the elements
- Lower Operating Costs – 84% efficiency rating – rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency
- Custom or Retrofit – Direct-connects to Sta-Rite System:3® Mod Media filter or easily fits other systems
* Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
High Performance Heat Pump
The industry’s first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages – no more codes.
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool termperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum effciency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest effciency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.
** Rating in accordance with ARI Standard 1160 (air temp F/% relative humidity temp. Fahrenheit)
The AHRI Certified™ Mark is applied only to HVACR equipment and components that have been independently tested to certify manufacturers’ performance claims are accurate. Visit www.ahridirectory.org for a complete list of certified products.