– Non-toxic filter cleaner
– Acid free formula means no fumes
– Removes built up oils, grease, non-living organics and more!
– Powerful formula works on all filter types
– Improves filter efficiency
– Allows for longer filter runs
– Easily disposed due to its naturally based formula
33.9 oz. bottle
For Cartridge Elements and DE Grids:
Remove cartridge elements or D.E. grids from filter tank and hose off loose material.
In a container with 5-10 gallons of water, add 33.9oz bottle of Filter Perfect.
Place cartridge elements or D.E. grids in solution and soak for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight).
Remove from solution and rinse thoroughly.
Clean cartridge elements should be allowed to dry before reinstalling.
For Sand Filters:
Have pump running and filter in backwash mode. Suction should come primarily from the skimmer, not the main drain.
Add 33.9oz bottle of Filter Perfect to the skimmer.
Once contents of bottle has entered the filter, turn pump off and put valve in either close or filter position for a minimum of 6 hours.
Turn pump on with filter set to backwash and run until water flows clear. Do not allow pump to run dry.
Return filter to normal operation.