– Brings calcium hardness level to an ideal range
– Reduces cloudy water caused by low calcium levels
1.75 lb. cannister
SPA CALCIUM HARDNESS INCREASER INSTRUCTIONS
1. Test spa water for calcium hardness level.
2. Compare test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of Natural Chemistry Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser necessary to make adjustment.
3. With spa circulating pump on high speed, add required amount directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum 20 minutes. Do not pre-dissolve this treatment as heat is generated when it contacts water.
4. Retest and adjust if necessary.
(All values are in dry ounces)
Spa Volume 20ppm 40ppm 80ppm 100ppm 200 gal .75 1.5 3 3.75 400 gal 1.5 3 6 7.5 800 gal 3 6 12 15
NCI threaded safety cap = 1/2oz
NCI large over cap = 4oz