– Removes non-living organic waste deposits from all spa plumbing
– Highly concentrated formula
– Restores spa plumbing to original condition
– Attacks root cause of maintenance problems caused by non-living organic contamination
– Helps clean spa plumbing of non-living organic waste
– Works great on jetted tubs
33.9 oz. bottle
SPA PURGE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove cartridge filter elements.
2. With spa water temperature at 95ºF or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of 33.9oz Spa Purge bottle to spa water.
3. Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes.
– Note: If foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the purge process.
4. Maintain water temperature at 95ºF and allow spa to circulate overnight with jets off.
5. Drain and rinse/clean out the surface of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
6. Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
For Jetted Tubs:
1. Fill tub with hot water 1″ above the jets.
2. Add 1/2 bottle of Spa Purge.
3. Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
4. Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
5. Turn jets on to flush the system.
6. Drain tub & clean surface as needed.